1. Take notice of how many times he looks at you. Do you catch his eye every time you glance at him?
1a. If he is looking at you frequently and flashes his pearly whites when you look at him, there is definitely some interest on his part.
1b. A quick turn of his head when you've caught him looking at you is also a good sign.
2. Check with your friends. Guys often take a greater interest in a girl's friends as a way to get closer to her.
3. Don't be offended if he is teasing or making fun of you. Guys are funny this way.
4. Take a step into a guy's personal space.
4a. If he likes you, he will welcome this closeness with you.
4b. If he backs away, this is a definite sign that he is not interested in a relationship with you.
5. Ask him out on a date. If he accepts, you'll know he is interested.
6. Think back on conversations you have had with him. Does he remember the little things that you said?
7. Ask him. If all else fails, let him know your feelings. After you have shared yours, ask him how he feels about you.